First Clinics by OPAF
Introductory Level Adaptive Recreation for Anyone with a Physical or Mobility Challenge
First Stride + First Things First
- April 21
First Swim Training & Clinic
Sponsored by Hanger Clinic & Paceline Advanced Medical Solutions
- May 12
First Climb Clinic
Sponsored by IIOP in conjunction with their Challenge Series
- May 19
First Swing Learn to Golf Training and Clinic
Coordinated by the UW MSOP students
- May 19
First Cycle Clinic
Sponsored by Advanced Prosthetics & Nabtesco-Proteor
- June 9
First Dance Clinic
Coordinated by the DPT students at Governors State University
- What People Are Saying - First Stride Training and Clinic With Lawall Orthotics & Prosthetics
- EMU First Clinics (YouTube Video)
- OPAF Welcomes Lawall O&P as new Patron Sponsor
- What People Are Saying - First Swim First Dive First Snorkel Clinics at Eastern Michigan University
- OPAF First Stride offers O&P Continuing Education Credits
- What People Are Saying - First Stride Training and Clinic in Knoxville, TN
- What People Are Saying - First Things First Training and Clinic in New Orleans
- Dancing Through Life
- February Newsletter: Show Us Your BIDS!
- Össur Commits to Second Year of OPAF Support as Exclusive Platinum Sponsor
- January Newsletter: Hungry to Help?
Roger Ramos Rose
Hi Robin, Chris and Nikki!
I wanted to take a minute to send our thanks to you for coming out to share the First Things First clinic with us at the AMPOWER Women's Retreat. I was blown away by the impact that it had on the participants. Chris, you were just tremendous! The feedback that we received was very positive and a few said it was the one thing that meant the most to them overall. I have to say that one of my favorite quotes from the entire weekend was once one of the participants worked with Chris to get onto the floor, she said, "Wow! I haven't been down here in four years!"
Really life changing stuff. Thank you again for your time and talent!
AMPOWER National Coordinator